Thursday, August 5, 2010

West Yellowstone & Laundry, Wednesday, August 4

A 6 mile drive into “town” included a walk along both sides of Main Street. We searched in shop after shop, only to find the same touristy junk in each. We did have a good time in a book store, where we each found something by our favorite authors.

The campground laundry was fully occupied this morning, so we decided to check it out when we returned this afternoon. Surprisingly, it was empty! Ivan helped me load 6 washers and I stayed to complete the task. The event that occurred next was one that definitely warranted a picture, but I couldn’t leave long enough to retrieve my camera. One of my washers had apparently been sabotaged by a previous user, leaving enough detergent in the dispenser to float the entire area! It was truly an “I Love Lucy” re-run! Soap suds were flowing out onto the floor. Quite a site! I returned to the RV (home) about 2 hours later with a report that it was a laundry experience from H---! Another adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment