Thursday, July 22, 2010

Winnebago Factory Tour, Monday, July 19


We spent most of the day today touring the Winnebago factory and visiting the vendor booths at the Winnebago Itasca annual rally. The tour was very impressive and confirmed our trust in the construction and reliability of our motorhome.
It was fun to stop on our return to the campground for a Mexican dinner. That meant I had plenty of time to do laundry instead of cooking. It is really not a chore and today was actually fun. The neighbor that I walked with yesterday met me at the laundry with her “hair cutting” utensils (she has a cosmetology license) and cut my hair while the towels were drying. Can you beat that? Wish I’d had a picture! What a hoot!
Ivan busied himself this afternoon by installing X-M radio in the motorhome. We have already found a favorite channel and have relaxed with beautiful interrupted music all evening. We are sure there will be more choices that we will enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment